| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in September is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 49.8mm (2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: