| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in October is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 156.7mm (6.2in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: