| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in November is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish. Around 166.8mm (6.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: