| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in May is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 51.8mm (2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: