| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in March is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in March is rather sodden. A hearty 278.7mm (11in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: