| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in June is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A feeble 12.6mm (0.5in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: