| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in July is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: