| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in January is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in January is pretty drenched. A hearty 283mm (11.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: