| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in February is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 270.5mm (10.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: