| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in December is quite sopping. A sizable 234.3mm (9.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: