| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in August is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.7 °C (94.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 16.9mm (0.7in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: