| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carolina in April is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is faintly wet. Around 188.6mm (7.4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Carolina April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Carolina, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Carolina: